Where STEM Meets Mars
A standards-based, cloud-based virtual modeling STEM application that guides students through an engaging, realistic autonomous rover development process capped by a very cool Virtual Race -- all before building their actual rovers.
A 3-D model is literally developed in minutes! The simplicity of the modeling process puts focus where it belongs - learning the critically important science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) that lives just below the surface. And it's completely web-based ... how cool is that? Then, "connecting the virtual to the physical", students can build their actual rovers.
For pricing information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How it Works
- Teacher-Directed Curriculum
- The learning system puts teachers in control. Teachers can adjust the mars course, to vary the learning needs of Middle and High School students. Achievement and performance reports help teachers guide student learning.
- Standards-based, STEM Knowledge
- The application encompasses a high quality standards-based curriculum that enhances the development of fundamental science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) knowledge.
- Comprehensive Suite of Tools
- The system contains a fully integrated suite of CAD, analysis, and content delivery tools - all within a common, easy-to-use interface.
- Time, Focus, and Confidence
- Students have time to focus on making theory actionable. This enables learning, and ultimately yields confidence.
- Exciting Web 2.0 Interface
- Because the system is web-based, it’s accessible from anywhere. It’s also built with the most advanced web-based tools available. This provides teachers with the flexibility they deserve, and students with the "wow factor" they expect.